9.13.2008

The Shower.

She slid her jeans off, down around her ankles and onto the bathroom floor. I watched, mouth watering, wanting to take her right where she stood. I waited. Turned the knobs in my shower.. pulled off my own clothing. CocoRosie was coming through the speakers in my bedroom.. echoing down the hallway. The rain was pouring outside the bathroom window. My mouth found her neck, her collarbone. Pulled her into the shower with me.. pushed her up against the wet shower curtain covered wall. Pressing my naked body against hers, I felt the familiar urgency between my legs. Her hands began to explore each slippery curve of my body.. sliding over my skin and sending chills up and down my spine. My tongue traced over her.. spelling my name on her delicate frame.. working my way down her chest. Biting her gently. Sucking on her nipples. Teasing her.

"Fuck you." She growled.

"Please?" I smirked.

She slid a hand down my side, between my thighs. Turned and pinned me up against the wall. Teased my clit with her fingertips. I threw my head back, my body bending to her touch. Back arched. Eyes on the ceiling. My hands gripped the shower curtain behind me, felt the hot water pouring over us. She sat down on the edge of the bathtub, pulled my hips towards her. Then her tongue was inside of me.. deep inside of me. Legs shaking, I gasped for air. Deeper. My hands were on the back of her head, forcing her to fuck me harder. Harder. Moaning. Shaking. Pulling her hair. Bucking my hips. Gushing into her mouth, I melted onto the floor of the bathtub.


No comments: